Sunday, August 23, 2009

Things

Last Saturday, Ellie and Autumn's brother Silas married our lovely friend Elisabeth.(Wow, that's a lot of links!) We were all sad to see them leave after the wedding. But that didn't stop the party. (Some of us have bruises to prove we were rocking out in a dark field after the bride and groom left.)

Anyway, I'd like to post at least one picture, because it is impossible to let hundreds of shots of amazing people sit around on your computer. (But don't worry-I'm in the process of burning a disk for the bride, and uploading bunches to Flickr.)


They all looked so glamorous....from left to right: Ellie, Margaret, Elisabeth, Christa, and Kate. Pardon their "headlessness." Guys never understand shoe shots. But I've never met a girl who didn't like this genre of photography.


Hope you all have a wonderful start to your week!

Natalie


4 comments:

Sandie said...

WOW! Great picture, Natalie. :D

Samantha said...

Great photo :) i'll have to get on my flikr and check out some more photos ;)

Liv said...

Hey Natalie,
Thank you for answering my question by commenting on BOL! I have been very busy (and mentally tired) and unable to post for a number of reasons.. The picture is really nice. My Aunt was married on the 8th, the day before my birthday and her photogapher was wonderful! It was beautiful~ God Bless you and your camera!

Joy said...

Great pic Natalie. Thanks so much for taking pics.