Friday, December 25, 2009

Brooklyn and Bailey

Tonight, even though it is Christmas, I want to share some photos with you all....

I met these two cute little girls this past December. Their grandma goes to my church:)


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I am so tired from everything that's been going on here. One more week of break! I have to think of how to use my time productively. (Ok....and just sitting around and thinking of ways to be productive is not actually being productive;)

Anyway, enjoy the last few days of this decade! The new one will be full of all sorts of interesting things, I'm sure. 

I've got some fun posts lined up....so stay tuned!

-Natalie

2 comments:

Megan P said...

Aww, the girls are adorable!! And beautiful pictures, by the way. You're really talented.

Merry Christmas!

EL said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! Love them all!