Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Friday!

I woke up this morning to bright rays of light shining through all the windows in my house. After a somewhat drab January and February the sun has finally decided to make a real appearance around here.

Yesterday I went over to my friend Jessica's house to take photos. I had almost forgotten what lens flare was. But I remembered pretty quick.

Good light just makes everything better. In fact, I usually don't even talk about the weather any more. I just complain about the "lighting." Cameras do weird things to you. I think my friends would agree with me.

Have you noticed that I like buds yet?

Glorious sun!

Jessica's sister, Kathryn- who was a willing model:)

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I <3 the last one.. the colors are AMAZING!

Ellie Degenhart said...

Oh those are amazing! I love the lighting. And models are alwasy happier in the sun anyways :)

EL said...

GORGEOUS!!