Monday, September 7, 2009

A Preview....

I have lots of fun pictures to show you.....and a few stories to tell. I've had a very busy extra-long weekend, due to the fact that it's a holiday today. (Albeit a somewhat insignificant one.)
Saturday a friend coordinated a swing dancing class, that many of the young people in our church attended. Sunday we had church, of course, then a full-submersion baptism in the river near the park. This event happily coincided with our annual church picnic. Almost all of us did English Country Dancing barefoot in the rain, which was quite the spectacle to behold. There was also a water-balloon fight that ended quickly due to lack of ammunition.

Today my grandpa, brother, sister and I spent the day hiking in the mountains.....I have plenty of pictures depicting our adventures there, but those will have to wait. 
For now, I leave you with this:



What did you do this weekend? I hope you all have a lovely week!

Natalie

3 comments:

Samantha said...

BEAUTIFUL :)

Joy said...

That is awe inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures!!
I guess I should do a post with some of the millions of pictures we have (LOL) on the computer from here in the mountains!

Kinsey