Friday, October 30, 2009

Photo Shoot With Jessica

1256851180125_2ea28montage
Thursday I my friend Jessica and I got together to take pictures. Here are some of my results.....
shot1
Her mom has this really fun chair upstairs. We brought it outside for the shoot.
shoes
I want to make a dress out of this chair.
tree
The only thing I like better than chairs is a nice big tree with yellow leaves
shoes2
And I want to wear these shoes with the chair-dress when I'm done. Brilliant plan. (Just don't tell anyone....)
jessica
I like this one....pretty!
shot2
1256969102824_07961
And lastly, a silly one for you. (Don't worry, I won't post the really embarassing ones.....)

9 comments:

Ellie Degenhart said...

Those are amazing Natalie!!
I like the second to last one best :)

And I think you should make a dress of the chair. That would look really awesome.

Joy said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

They are so pretty! I really like the fifth one!

TTYL

~Kinsey

Mia said...

I love the style of these Natalie! What fun props too! Great job :)

Samantha said...

I LOVE the 4th from the bottom picture :) its amazing ,there all amazing shots :)
Great job

Meg said...

Hi Natalie! Lovely lovely, and oh goodness that would be a scrumptious dress.
Yesterday I FINALLY made your Lemon Shortbread recipe... we wanted something to remind us of summer. It was soooooo good. I made the squares a bit smaller and thinner (1/4 inch thick instead of 1/2 inch) so there would be more and they would look elegant on our saucers. They were perfect baked for fifteen minutes. Definitely a keeper.
~Meg

Madison said...

those are amazing! I love them!

Sky Destrian said...

I LOVE these photos. They are AMAZING.

What kind of camera do you have? I'm not sure if these pictures were taken by Jessica's camera or not but I've noticed your other snapshots have outstanding quality. I love your photography!

~Kylie

Hannah Nicole said...

I LOVE the fourth picture in the sepia color...WONDERFUL SHOT!

--Hannah